November 22, 2018 in Moscow in the framework of the main event “Development of the production of composite materials (composites) and products from them” of the state program of the Russian Federation “Development of industry and increasing its competitiveness” by order and with the support of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation Union of Composites Manufacturers held the 12th International Conference “Composite Materials: Production, Application, Market Trends”.
The main objective of the conference is to build communications between producers and consumers of composite products in priority sectors of the economy of the Russian Federation to stimulate demand for technically and economically efficient products of the composite industry in consumer industries.
Issues covered at the event:
- the current state of the composite materials industry in Russia,
- problems and practice of using composite products in priority civil sectors of the economy,
- stimulation of demand for technically and economically efficient products of the composite industry in consumer industries and exchange of experience in creating this system,
- new materials, equipment, technologies, software for the manufacture of products from civilian composites,
- modern scientific developments and experience of their implementation in industry,
- personnel potential of the composite industry: training, retraining, raising and assessing the qualifications of specialists,
- plans, tasks and prospects for the development of the composite industry of the Russian Federation.
The conference was traditionally attended by representatives of federal and regional executive authorities of the Russian Federation, representatives of Russian and foreign companies in the composites and products industry, representatives of companies (private and public) – potential consumers of polymer composite products in priority sectors of the economy.
Vyacheslav Yuryevich Shestopalov, General Director of RB-Composite, spoke at the conference on the “Development of the technology for manufacturing floor panels based on polymer of basalt fiber composite honeycomb fiber for use in the construction of high-speed trains of Russian Railways”.