– Production of multilayer heat-insulating composite materials with an endothermic ceramic matrix;
– Bonding of heat insulating composite materials;
– Can be used for connecting insulating composite materials with metal surfaces (stainless steel, galvanized metals).
|Basis||Alumophosphate matrix with homogenized inorganic endothermic additives and reinforcing additives based on nano silicon carbide|
|Colour||In the dry state, light gray|
|Viscosity||~ 2 500 – 2 700 мPа*s at 200С|
|Density||~ 1.64 g/cм3 at 200С|
|Parameter pH||~ pH 11,5 – 11,7|
|Curing time||~ About 1,5 – 2 min. at Т=20оС and humidity 50%|
|Рекомендуемый слой нанесения при склеивании||~ 150 – 300 g/м2|
|Recommended application layer for bonding||20,6 – 34,2 kPa|
|Heat resistance||Till 1200оС|
|Temperature range of solidification||From +8оС at +110оС|
Instructions for use:
1. Mix the binder until a homogeneous substance is obtained.
2. The surfaces of the blanks to be bonded must be dry and free of dust and grease.
3. The binder is evenly applied to the surface of the products to be glued using a spatula.
4. An important condition for gluing is the presence of open porosity on one of the surfaces to be joined.
5. When bonding to a metal surface, the binder should be applied first to the metal surface.
1. Rinse the unfastened binder with warm water.
2. Use personal protective equipment: rubber gloves and respirator.
3. Do not allow the compound to enter upon open areas of the body.
It is allowed to store in a sealed package in a dry room at temperatures from + 15 ° C to + 25 ° C. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Packing in sealed plastic containers, net weight 15 kg.